How Can You Help?
We need help to support our youth programs. All of our students attend our weekly chess program free of charge. Additionally, we regularly host scholastic chess tournaments where many students from low-income pay limited or no registration fees. Our operating funds for these programs come from generous supporters like you. Consider a tax-deductible donation today.
We accept donations of:
- Money (Cash, check and money order; please email us at email@example.com for our information)
- Gently used chess equipment (chess boards, pieces, clocks and books, etc.)
- Chess lessons as a guest speaker
- Transportation for students
- Laptop computers and chess software
We’ll provide you with a donor letter and a huge thanks!